Thursday, April 1, 2010

Writing Resource #2


I discovered Seekerville a couple months ago and am so thankful that I did. Since that day, I have read and learned so much helpful stuff about the craft of writing. Written by a group of some of today's favorite authors, you will read about everything from charactization, to publicaition, to breaking through the wall of the dreaded "writer's block".

Plus often you can be entered win prizes, hear about the latest news in the writing world and be made known of contests that can get your writing into the hands of editors and agents.

Join in on the fun and check out Seekerville!

5 comments:

  1. I love all the people at Seekerville! They are so talented and very nice to boot!

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that! I loved the interview they had with Francine Rivers a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Renee- I totally agree!

    @Julie- Thanks for stopping by, I hope you return often. :) I thought the interview with Francine was great too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Seekerville they are always so sweet, and I always walk away encouraged, and helped in some way!
    Now that I've found them I don't know what I'd do without them!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I love to hear from those who traffic my blog! Have a wonderful day. :)

FTC Rules

According to new FTC rules I must let you, the reader know, that all views shared on this blog are strictly my own. Books to review are either provided for me by the author, publisher or ones I have purchased and I am under no obligation whatsoever to present anything, but my true opinion on any product. I receive no monetary compensation for anything written on this blog. Any giveaways on this blog are provided by the author/ publisher and I am not responsible for any views they express in their work or on this site. Giveaways are void were prohibited and chances of winnng are based on the number of applicants. A random winner is draw when a book is given away.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Country Wildflowers kit by Laurie Ann