Saturday, August 28, 2010

And the winner is...

For The Fence My Father Built.....

sonflower277......

Congratulations and you have a week to get back with me so I can get your snail mail to Linda. Thanks Linda for letting me host you!

And now I have to share some pretty exciting news (I think). GOD IS SO GOOD! I know I get a lot of books. I review for quite a few agencies and always have plenty to read, but there was a book that I have been waiting to read and just haven't gotten around to it. The Hope of Refuge by Cindy Woodsmall. My library has it, but I haven't gotten to it yet and after winning the second book in the series, The Bridge of Peace, I seriously considered buying the first one so I could have a complete set.

TALK ABOUT PERFECT TIMING.

I am going to the nearest "major" city on Monday and planned on stopping at Barnes and Noble.

But when I check the mail today I found this in my box:


And a note from Waterbrook "You have been randomly selected as one of your few winners to receive A Hope of Refuge"

So now I have the complete set until the third book comes out! GOD IS SO GOOD! I can't thank Him enough, He COMPLETELY provided this book. How awesome is that??

And now I have to thank each and every one of you. Because Writing for Christ has now hit 200 followers! I can't believe it really, it blows me away and I am just in awe of the blessings God has bestowed on me through this blog. I can't thank you enough for making my new favorite hobby such a success. I would have been happy with a handful, but God has blessed me with 200!!!! All of you mean so much to me, thanks for visiting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to sonflower277 - happy reading!

    Congratulations, Casey, on 200 followers! That is wonderful & exciting news. I hope some day to have built my followers up like that.

    I'm glad you received the book you wanted to read!

    Blessing to you today~

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I love to hear from those who traffic my blog! Have a wonderful day. :)

FTC Rules

According to new FTC rules I must let you, the reader know, that all views shared on this blog are strictly my own. Books to review are either provided for me by the author, publisher or ones I have purchased and I am under no obligation whatsoever to present anything, but my true opinion on any product. I receive no monetary compensation for anything written on this blog. Any giveaways on this blog are provided by the author/ publisher and I am not responsible for any views they express in their work or on this site. Giveaways are void were prohibited and chances of winnng are based on the number of applicants. A random winner is draw when a book is given away.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Country Wildflowers kit by Laurie Ann