Friday, February 15, 2013

Take the Challenge!

It's simple really.

Those of us who are addicted to Pinterest (you know you are!), rise up and embrace the challenge.

I got the idea from authors Becky Wade and Katie Ganshert (so hopefully they won't care that I'm stealing from them, since I linked back to their sites. ;-)

What if we actually DID some of the things we pinned?? What a novel idea! ;-) 

But seriously, I'd really like to put together the crafts that I see and want to do. And some I haven't done just for the sake of saying "I don't have the time" or "I'll wait and do that when I have the supplies."

Those supplies aren't going to sprout before my very eyes all put together and done. ;-)

So be it an outfit you've wanted to try out, a recipe, a gift or a DIY project, get on it! I'm inviting you to take the challenge with me for the next few months. 

Once a month I'll do a post on a Pinterest project that I finished. Including the shot of what I wanted to make and how it ended up looking like. ;-)

You can post your personal results on your blog, Facebook, pinterest itself! 

Let's have some DIYself fun. Who's with me? ;-)

3 comments:

  1. I dunno ... I dunno ... I'm the craft-challenged on, remember?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't used Pintrest yet, but I do put things on my craft blog about projects I might like to do. I've also started using OneNote to put together things from magazines and websites - the beauty of this is that I don't have to be on the internet to access it. Maybe I can do something similar, but without the Pintrest link!
    I like this idea!! Can't wait to see what projects you do, Casey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I love to hear from those who traffic my blog! Have a wonderful day. :)

FTC Rules

According to new FTC rules I must let you, the reader know, that all views shared on this blog are strictly my own. Books to review are either provided for me by the author, publisher or ones I have purchased and I am under no obligation whatsoever to present anything, but my true opinion on any product. I receive no monetary compensation for anything written on this blog. Any giveaways on this blog are provided by the author/ publisher and I am not responsible for any views they express in their work or on this site. Giveaways are void were prohibited and chances of winnng are based on the number of applicants. A random winner is draw when a book is given away.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Country Wildflowers kit by Laurie Ann