Monday, November 30, 2009

Book Review: Seaside Letters


A young woman running from poor judgement, a young man falling in love, searching for the woman he know is hidden under the tough exterior layer.
The last thing Sabrina Kincaid wants to do is find the woman Tucker McCabe has fallen in love with through an internet chat room. But to refuse is to put herself in a worse bind- because that woman is her! And Tucker holds the key to her worst secret, a secret if revealed will ruin their "relationship" for eternity.
I don't even have words to truly praise this book. It was simply incredible! I finished the story in a matter of days and left hungry for more. This story has it all. Romance, intrigue, memorable characters, who have trials, ones you pray will overcome. Denise Hunter has done a marvelous job on this novel, you can tell she poured her whole heart into the story. The action between hero and heroine is believable and alive, filled with strife and the slow growth of love. The book is rift with conflict, the kind that pulls you to the edge of your seat and won't let go There are times you don't think it will ever turn out, but when you reach the last page, you are satisfied and sad the story is over. I can't say enough good things about this book, it has quickly become my favorite of 2009 published novels! Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I love to hear from those who traffic my blog! Have a wonderful day. :)

FTC Rules

According to new FTC rules I must let you, the reader know, that all views shared on this blog are strictly my own. Books to review are either provided for me by the author, publisher or ones I have purchased and I am under no obligation whatsoever to present anything, but my true opinion on any product. I receive no monetary compensation for anything written on this blog. Any giveaways on this blog are provided by the author/ publisher and I am not responsible for any views they express in their work or on this site. Giveaways are void were prohibited and chances of winnng are based on the number of applicants. A random winner is draw when a book is given away.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Country Wildflowers kit by Laurie Ann