Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Christy's Route 66...To the Winners!!


So...my favorites in Susan May Warren and Gina Holmes didn't win...but I can say a hearty congratulations to the awesome Ronie Kendig and Ginny Yttrup! Well done, ladies!! Check out the winning titles below and tell me what you thought in the comments!

Contemporary Romance


Wolfsbane by Ronie Kendig (Barbour Publishing)

Contemporary Series



Contemporary Standalone



Promises to Keep by Ann Tatlock (Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group)

First Novel



Words by Ginny Yttrup (B&H Publishing Group)

Historical



Wonderland Creek by Lynn Austin (Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group)

Historical Romance



The Maid of Fairbourne Hall by Julie Klassen (Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group)

Suspense



The Queen by Steven James (Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group)

Visionary



Veiled Rose by Anne Elisabeth Stengl (Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group)

Young Adult



7 comments:

  1. I loved WORDS! Congratulations to the winners! I've also read WOLFSBANE and WATERFALL..very good all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wolfsbane is great! I'm so thrilled Ronie was honored with this award. :D

      Delete
  2. Waterfall by Lisa Bergren was my favorite book of last year. So excited for her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I'm over the moon for Ronie and Lisa but I was hoping for Pamela, Tamera, Jim and Gina to get the nod!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you're saying, Rel! The list is stellar, but I wanted a couple of my favs to take home the prize. :-)

      Delete
  4. I've only read two of the books on the list, Wolfsbane (YAY for winning!!!) and The Maid of Fairbourne Hall, but can see why they would win :) There are so many good books though, and very few great ones, that I'm sure it's hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I love to hear from those who traffic my blog! Have a wonderful day. :)

FTC Rules

According to new FTC rules I must let you, the reader know, that all views shared on this blog are strictly my own. Books to review are either provided for me by the author, publisher or ones I have purchased and I am under no obligation whatsoever to present anything, but my true opinion on any product. I receive no monetary compensation for anything written on this blog. Any giveaways on this blog are provided by the author/ publisher and I am not responsible for any views they express in their work or on this site. Giveaways are void were prohibited and chances of winnng are based on the number of applicants. A random winner is draw when a book is given away.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Country Wildflowers kit by Laurie Ann