Friday, December 3, 2010

What I Read This Week (and thank you!)

If you hopped around the blog world lately you might have seen my face all over the place. Julia, Sherrinda and Pepper took it upon themselves to encourage me after the hard news of a bad contest result. So overwhelmning their touching gesture, but so very kind. I thank you ALL for the support you have given me during this. (Now I sound like someone died, ha! :-) I have been blessed, abundantly.

Hey I have BIG news! See the little bar chart on the side bar? The one with the total amount of Christian fiction we have read this year and how many more we have to go? I am blowing that contest WIDE OPEN! Even if you didn't sign up to the challenge, I want you to tally your reads anyway and let me know how many so far! The only stipulation is they have to be Christian fiction. Let's see how many books we have read in the year of 2010, maybe even 2,010??? Let's try, shall we??

What I read this week:


Just one, but it was good. :-)

Though Waters Roar by Lynn Austin

Tomorrow is the bazaar! I think I got all my jewelry done and ready to go. We set up tonight and then tomorrow from 10-3 we'll be busy selling jewelry! (at least I hope!!! :-) I certainly have enough to go around. :-) I won't be around much this weekend, but it will certainly be a great kind of busy!

And now I have to share this video with you. Take a few minutes and watch it, pass it on, but just enjoy, because I can almost guarentee it will brighten your entire day! I watched it like 3 times the other day (my guilty pleasure instead of indulging in ice cream I didn't have :-) and each time I couldn't stop laughing. Enjoy and have a great Friday!!



11 comments:

  1. Good luck with your jewelery! :)

    That comedian was awesome. I'm still smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Juju! And isn't he great?? I just LOVE this video, so good. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree "Though Waters Roar" was very good (I haven't read anything by Lynn Austin that wasn't). This was one of the 70 Christian fiction books I've read so far this year.
    Thanks for taking the time to write this great blog and for all the book giveaways you've done this past year.
    Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Case,
    You are LOVED!!
    And...
    You're a writer.
    I have a quote over my desk that says:
    Being a Christian and a writer are similar in this: You are one, even when you don't feel like it :-)

    I'll brag on you any day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Pam, I like Lynn's book too! My favorite of all times is Hidden Places. I'll add your total to the bar, thank you!!

    @Pepper, yes I am, wonderfully so, I am blessed to know it too!! And the bragging will always be returned on you (and the rest of the Ally Cats) as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Casey! I love Mark Lowry and this video was great!

    Have a blessed day!

    Smiles & Hugs,
    Cindy W.

    countrybear52[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love Mark Lowry!! He is so funny.Heaven's gonna be a lot of fun with him up there, can't wait!

    Hope your jewelry sold well, I'm one of those crazy Seventh Day Adventists and I didn't see your post until this pm. (:0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you get my total from last week. I was late adding it.

    this week have Read 2 books

    Destiny’s Designs by Regina Andrews
    Yukon Cowboy by Debra Clopton

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3 more for me this week.

    That video clip is pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Cindy, I JUST discovered him, so this was fun for me. :D

    @Deana, it did sell, thank you! And LOL, I loved how he teased each religion. Too funny. :)

    @Ausjenny, YES, I did get it, thank you!! I added to the total. :)

    @Beth, got your reads counted! (or will in the next two minutes. :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh cool I will post on my blog (when i remember) to remind any who signed up besides Beth from there to get there numbers in. I know a couple did sign up but haven't heard from them.
    I am over my total and really want to hit 100.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I love to hear from those who traffic my blog! Have a wonderful day. :)

FTC Rules

According to new FTC rules I must let you, the reader know, that all views shared on this blog are strictly my own. Books to review are either provided for me by the author, publisher or ones I have purchased and I am under no obligation whatsoever to present anything, but my true opinion on any product. I receive no monetary compensation for anything written on this blog. Any giveaways on this blog are provided by the author/ publisher and I am not responsible for any views they express in their work or on this site. Giveaways are void were prohibited and chances of winnng are based on the number of applicants. A random winner is draw when a book is given away.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Country Wildflowers kit by Laurie Ann