Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cover Candy Love


It's that time of year when new covers start popping up around the internet left and right. I'm not really sure this is fair to be honest. I mean, it can only make the wait for a great book all that much harder, don't you think??

You might have already seen these covers around the internet, but some are too good to not share one more time. Sit and drool away, dear readers. Maybe it will make the novels get here that much quicker. ;-)



I love the look of Lori's cover here. Almost a bit primal and wild and yet elegant. Hints strongly for what must surely be between the covers.


I've not read anything by Victoria Bylin before and didn't know she had signed a contract with Bethany House, but I'm excited for this title. I love a good contemporary romance!


We ALL know how much I ADORE Becky Wade and this cover is so incredibly perfect, don't you think? Plus Becky had posted on her Facebook page that the couple on the cover are actually a couple in real life. Love that.


A bunch of these "Year of Weddings" novella collection covers have been revealed lately, but my favorite so far is Meg's. The flowers are so beautiful. It makes the homeless romantic in me *very* happy. :)

AND check out the rest of the covers below...LOVE Beth Vogt's cover! But I must say a year is way too long to expect me to wait. ;-)




Can't deny my love for a good Kim Vogel Sawyer book! She is the Janette Oke of this generation!


Kristy's debut novel cover has to be one of the best Thomas Nelson has released this year! I think it will perfectly capture Kristy's story and writing style from what I've heard of her story and her presence online. Keeping my eye on this one!


I LOVE, LOVE the title of Betsy's trade length and doesn't it look adorable?! Makes me think of Laura Jensen Walker's books



Rachel Hauck's books only keep getting better and more fun in concept and plot, I mean who really doesn't love reading a story about a princess?? I've got this one on preorder already. :)


Squee! I love it when covers have "real" people on them and Melissa's cover is so stinkin' cute. Makes me think more fall than spring though...the waiting is the worst part of this process, me thinks. ;-)


I think this cover might be my favorite of all of Dani's covers. There is something about the dramatic blues and greens plus the characters over the cliff. Oh what adventures will this book hold?? ;-)

So 'fess up! Which one was your favorite? I'm still eagerly waiting the release of other covers by Karen Witemeyer, Lorna Seilstad, Laura Frantz, and oh so many more! 

18 comments:

  1. Oooh, all these covers are so great! It's always so neat how the designers can capture different moods and how those covers in themselves tell a story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know aren't they? If I were any kind of designer (which I'm not) I would want to design book covers. Talk about a dream job. :)

      Delete
  2. What fun, lots of good books to look forward to! I am especially looking forward to the very first one, The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That cover looks like a painting, doesn't it?

      Delete
  3. I LOVE Kristy's cover. Also, I love Meg's cover for her standalone in 2014. And Carla Stewart's cover for The Hatmaker's Heart. Library Journal will have a big spread of upcoming covers on its website soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know...when I saw Kristy's my jaw just kind of hit the floor. I think it's one of my favorites in this collection. One of the best Thomas Nelson has done for a debut in some time, I think! I saw Carla's too and loved it! I might have to have you send me that link when that page goes up. :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks a bunch for including my cover, Casey. I'm a little overly excited about it myself. And oh my word, so many good covers (and good books!) coming up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well of course! I couldn't just not leave it out. ;-)

      Delete
  5. This is the first I've seen/heard of Until I Found You and All's Fair in Love and Cupcakes, I think! They both have fabulous covers and titles! :)

    LOVE Lori's and Melissa's! 2014 is going to be full of gorgeous covers!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I feel like *maybe* I heard Betsy's title somewhere a while ago...? I don't know! LOL.

      ~Amber

      Delete
    2. Betsy's title is very cute! And Victoria's title definitely evokes a lot of emotional response in me to pick it up and read it. :)

      Delete
  6. Oh. My. Gosh. LOVE Victoria's! I'd no idea she has a novel coming with BH. That's cool.

    Love these, Casey! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know either Rissi until I saw it on Facebook. Rel has posted some new book covers too. Let the drooling begin! ;-)

      Delete
  7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cover of Until I Found You! It might be my favorite cover ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is getting a great response! Thanks for stopping by, Courtney. :)

      Delete
  8. They are all great! Love the bride covers! And Melissa and Becky's are great! Time to start saving the pennies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? The Bride covers were hard to pick and find a favorite. :)

      Delete
  9. I just caught this post, Casey. Thanks so much for the love for Tamsen's cover! You wrote: "Almost a bit primal and wild and yet elegant. Hints strongly for what must surely be between the covers." All I can say to that is... it most surely does. :)

    And btw, my cover designer was going for a painterly look with this cover.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I love to hear from those who traffic my blog! Have a wonderful day. :)

FTC Rules

According to new FTC rules I must let you, the reader know, that all views shared on this blog are strictly my own. Books to review are either provided for me by the author, publisher or ones I have purchased and I am under no obligation whatsoever to present anything, but my true opinion on any product. I receive no monetary compensation for anything written on this blog. Any giveaways on this blog are provided by the author/ publisher and I am not responsible for any views they express in their work or on this site. Giveaways are void were prohibited and chances of winnng are based on the number of applicants. A random winner is draw when a book is given away.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Country Wildflowers kit by Laurie Ann