Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blog Award!!

Bliss Happy 101 Blog Award!

Many "sweet" thanks to Renee @ Black 'n Gold Girl's Book Spot for passing on this fun award! Isn't it cute??

So... I have to name 10 things I love and then pass it on to 10 other blogs. Okay here we go...

Ten things I love...
1: My Savior Jesus Christ
2: My family
3: Reading/ books (ha! No surprise there :-)
4: Writing
5: Julie Lessman (and her books :-)
6: Knitting
7: My blogs
8: Scrapbooking
9: Sunshine, green grass, God's creation in general
10: Surprises

And here are ten blogs that I love... (in no particular order :-) (To take the award, just right click and save as a photo to your computer, then share the love!)

7: Elizabeth @ The Borrowed Book
8: Cathy @ Word Vessel
9: Mimi @ Woven by Words
10: Sandi @ Sandi Rog

I will (hopefully) have everyone notified before the weekend is over! I tell you time just slips away around here...

Thanks again, Renee!

5 comments:

  1. What an honor! Thanks, Casey. I'm glad you enjoy The Borrowed Book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I'm glad you started that blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Hoping to get this posted today!

    ~Mimi @ Woven by Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you liked it! I appreciate you stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Casey, although I have far too much on my blog sidebar to add one more thing. LOL! Appreciate the award, though, and that you thought enough of A Fiction-Filled Life to include it in your top 10.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I love to hear from those who traffic my blog! Have a wonderful day. :)

FTC Rules

According to new FTC rules I must let you, the reader know, that all views shared on this blog are strictly my own. Books to review are either provided for me by the author, publisher or ones I have purchased and I am under no obligation whatsoever to present anything, but my true opinion on any product. I receive no monetary compensation for anything written on this blog. Any giveaways on this blog are provided by the author/ publisher and I am not responsible for any views they express in their work or on this site. Giveaways are void were prohibited and chances of winnng are based on the number of applicants. A random winner is draw when a book is given away.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Country Wildflowers kit by Laurie Ann