Saturday, May 8, 2010

WINNER and a Blog Award!!

The winner of Teresa Slack's two books is...

Sara! (mrs_kelly76....)

Congratulations and happy reading! Sara will have one week to get a hold of me or another winner will be drawn.

Before I move onto the award, I want to thank all of you who entered and for the kind comments you left. Many of you like my interviews and I am so glad to hear that! Thank you for making my day!!

And now, I was gifted an award earlier this week from Ashley at After All Tomorrow is Another Day... (check it out, she writes great book reviews!!)


This award is awarded to those bloggers that: post almost everyday (if not every), reply to every comment that's posted, and just down right LOVE blogging! Those bloggers are the ones that make it more then worthwhile to be a follower!




Now, here are rules for this award :
Share one extraordinary thing that's happened to you then pass this award along to 5 Xxtraordinary bloggers.

On extraordinary thing?? That might take awhile let me get with you. : )

Here is my list of 5 Xxtraordinary blogger (in no particular order):

1: Laura Frantz @ Laura Frantz.net
2: Molly @ Book Reviews by Buuklvr81
3: Michelle @ Michelle V's Blog
4: Sherrinda @ Sherrinda
5: Cathy @ Word Vessel

Be sure and check out these great blogs, they are so worth the time!

Still trying to think of something extraordinary and not coming up with anything.... LOL!

Have a great weekend everyone!! Thanks for stopping by. : )

10 comments:

  1. Casey, Wow - I'm honored!! Thanks so much - the award is so pretty AND appreciated. It's great to be amongst such good blogging company. You add so much to my blog in the midst of yours. Bless you abundantly, dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Casey! Thanks so much! But I must confess, my blogging efforts pale in comparison to you! Many blessings, friend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, thanks Casey! You are such a great blogger! I could learn a lot from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are making me blush! It is an HONOR to share this blog-o-sphere with you and you know what, I am just an overzealous young gal who has WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON HER HANDS!! Or at least thinks she does. Ha!

    I count you all as dear blogging friends and I am blessed by YOU every day! Keep on keeping on! You all are awesome and I thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good choices. You picked some of my favorites! And I agree that your blog is tops, too, Casey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Casey! You have made my day! Blessings to you sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Julia, that is so sweet of you to say that! It is an encouragement! :)

    Molly, so glad it pleased you, I think you are great too! Thanks for the sweet words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winner! And I'm so glad you like the award Casey and thank for mentioning me! Your so sweet, Casey.:)
    Have a great rest-of-the- week!
    Love Ya,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Casey!

    Blessings
    Michelle V

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I love to hear from those who traffic my blog! Have a wonderful day. :)

FTC Rules

According to new FTC rules I must let you, the reader know, that all views shared on this blog are strictly my own. Books to review are either provided for me by the author, publisher or ones I have purchased and I am under no obligation whatsoever to present anything, but my true opinion on any product. I receive no monetary compensation for anything written on this blog. Any giveaways on this blog are provided by the author/ publisher and I am not responsible for any views they express in their work or on this site. Giveaways are void were prohibited and chances of winnng are based on the number of applicants. A random winner is draw when a book is given away.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Country Wildflowers kit by Laurie Ann