Friday, June 17, 2011

Facebook is a Wonderful Thing...

Especially when it gives you the inside track to brand-new book covers (and books!!) What I discovered last night...


Wow, doesn't this one just make you drool??

They can buy anything they want—
fame, power, beauty, even loyalty.
But they can’t buy love.
The beautiful and wealthy heiress daughters of
August Price can buy everything their hearts desire.
But what if their desire is to be loved, without an
enormous price tag attached? When one sister
betrays another for the sake of love, will she find
happiness? And what happens when the other sets
out across the still untamed frontier to find it—will
she discover she’s left it behind in the glamorous
world of the New York gilded society? What price
will each woman pay for being an heiress?
Set in the opulent world of the Gilded Age, two
women discover that being an heiress just might cost
them everything they love.

Susan May Warren knows how to tell a story and I can't wait to get my hands on this latest release! (Unsure on the exact month though...)



And Julie Klassen's latest! This one is due in December, looks great! : -)

(I couldn't find a blurb on the book yet.)


And just an FYI for you...



I loved this book and it's free right now for Kindle! You can purchase it here. ; -)

Happy Reading on your Friday!

Friday's Note:
The winner of Margaret Daley's Protecting Her Own is...


Linda: By the Book!!

Thanks for entering everyone, there will be another one on Monday! : -)

12 comments:

  1. Wow - Susan May Warren's is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Susan May Warren looks fabulous. I haven't read any of her novels, but I've heard great things about them. And I just love Julie Klassen! So excited that she has a new novel :)
    Thanks for the info on the free ebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the information, Casey! Will definitely check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KATIE, I thought the same! Can't wait to share your book cover here soon! ;-)

    CHRISTY, right there with ya!

    BETH, SMW books are FANTASTIC! I would strongly suggest starting with her latest, My Foolish Heart. GREAT book! And yes, looking forward to Julie's. :)

    SUSAN, that is the first thing I did last night too. ;-)

    Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Casey, you're right all those books look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE finding free Christian fiction books like that on Amazon for my Kindle! I would love for you to post any ones you know of because sometimes I cannot find them. I just got the one you suggested:) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAYE, BIG GRINS!! :D

    COURTNEY, I completely agree with you! There are usually several floating around out there. I'll keep the lists posting and I do believe Renee Ann over at Doorkeeper (www.reneeannsmith.com) keeps a tab of free Christian Kindle books.

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, adding the Julie Klassen novel to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joy, I'm looking forward to this one coming out!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the first time I've seen the cover for Julie's book but i LOVE it, those roses are gorgeous.

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  11. RENEE, it is gorgeous, wouldn't you say?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I love to hear from those who traffic my blog! Have a wonderful day. :)

FTC Rules

According to new FTC rules I must let you, the reader know, that all views shared on this blog are strictly my own. Books to review are either provided for me by the author, publisher or ones I have purchased and I am under no obligation whatsoever to present anything, but my true opinion on any product. I receive no monetary compensation for anything written on this blog. Any giveaways on this blog are provided by the author/ publisher and I am not responsible for any views they express in their work or on this site. Giveaways are void were prohibited and chances of winnng are based on the number of applicants. A random winner is draw when a book is given away.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Country Wildflowers kit by Laurie Ann