Thursday, December 17, 2009

Author Bio Spotlight: M.L. Tyndall


MaryLu Tyndall grew up next to the ocean and has always loved the sea. Though she never wrote professionally until 2007, she has always enjoyed putting pen to paper. After earning a degree in Math and spending many years in the software engineering field, she felt the call of God on her heart to write a story about a godly pirate. Though told she couldn’t do it, she did, with tremendous success. After selling her first book, she sold six more through Barbour Publishers. A Christy Award Finalist, MaryLu now writes full time.


For those who love an epic adventure on the high seas, MaryLu’s books on the ones for you. I have yet to read one of her books (and I have read them all) that I have not loved thoroughly. Her characters are rich and vibrant. Nothing is stilted when it comes to spreading the message of salvation in her books. It grows organically from each story and character.
Once I discovered MaryLu’s writing, I was hooked for life. Vibrant with details, her stories catapult the reader into a different world. Many a time my family has found me buried in her books and they will not be able to resurrect me.


Note to my readers today: On January 5th, I will be interviewing MaryLu on this blog. Those who comment on that post will be entered to win her latest release, The Raven Saint. To read more about this book click here.


MaryLu has a wonderful blog I love to visit and this month, she is giving away copies of her book, so stop by! http://www.crossandcutlass.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I love to hear from those who traffic my blog! Have a wonderful day. :)

FTC Rules

According to new FTC rules I must let you, the reader know, that all views shared on this blog are strictly my own. Books to review are either provided for me by the author, publisher or ones I have purchased and I am under no obligation whatsoever to present anything, but my true opinion on any product. I receive no monetary compensation for anything written on this blog. Any giveaways on this blog are provided by the author/ publisher and I am not responsible for any views they express in their work or on this site. Giveaways are void were prohibited and chances of winnng are based on the number of applicants. A random winner is draw when a book is given away.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Country Wildflowers kit by Laurie Ann